Monday, April 24, 2017

Consume Turmeric



You can never consume too much turmeric.

Right?

I am considering starting a new series of drawings, based on a series of health promoting suggestions, like "try to add some turmeric to your diet." These suggestions can be very easy and reasonable...and/or can be pushed to the point of potential derangement....(deranged at least in the perspective of the innocent bystanders who don't share my health fixations)

But sometimes I think the situation is a bit deranged myself.

We can easily escalate to, "you can never eat too much turmeric," because if a little is good...well, we all know where that goes.

I eat a lot of turmeric. Some might say a bit too much. I like to think it gives me a healthy glow. My arthritic joints are much improved, and I don't seem to have psoriasis any more. 
But in strong sunlight, standing next to my alabaster pale, bagel-eating children, I look distinctly yellow. 
Yes, quite yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Advantage of the Latest Research

Parabiosis: Implement Current Research in Science and Health  Parabiosis "refers to the natural or surgical union of two organ...