Monday, April 24, 2017

Don't Stand Too Close to the Microwave


But I still always told my kids not to stand close to our microwave while it was running.

While I am not presently necessarily convinced that the microwave is just a toxic box for killing food and increasing cancer... after spending a good bit of time in the "alternative" health world on the way to dealing with my psoriasis, I suspect that the holes in what we officially understand might be bigger that I previously believed. 



So I'm trying not to put my food...or my head...in the microwave these days.

But about that wifi....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Advantage of the Latest Research

Parabiosis: Implement Current Research in Science and Health  Parabiosis "refers to the natural or surgical union of two organ...